All companies, as well as different organizations, associations and educational institutions are welcome to become a SEIPI member.
On Membership Eligibility , the company will be categorized as Regular, Associate, Affiliate and Honorary members. Refer to the "Members" section (under Membership) for the definition.
To join, interested companies may apply in two (2) ways:
- Download and print the SEIPI Membership Application Form. Once accomplished, submit the form together with other documentary requirements, and send to SEIPI Main Office via email or courier.
- Proceed to SEIPI Main Office and request for the copy of SEIPI Membership Application Form and list of documentary requirements. Once done, submit it to SEIPI Main Office via email or courier.
On Application Procedures, refer to the following details:
- Submit a duly accomplished SEIPI Membership Application Form. To download the forms, click here for Regular Membership, Associate Membership and Affiliate Membership forms.
- Submit the documentary requirements:
- Letter of Intent
- SEC / BOC / PEZA Registration Clearance
- Environmental Clearance Certificate (for Regular and Associate Membership Applicants only)
- Company / Products Brochure
- Latest Financial Statement
Product Sample/s (presently manufactured in the Philippines)
- Screening and Approval Process:
- The application received will be sent to SEIPI Membership Committee Members for evaluation and approval.
- Estimated time for processing is one (1) maximum of two (2) weeks.
- Approval by majority of Committee is required; otherwise, application is disapproved/on-hold.
- Probable cause or valid opinion from any Member of the Committee will cause application to be put on-hold and taken up for discussion of the committee.
- Upon approval of the Committee, SEIPI will send a formal Letter of Acceptance and an Official Invoice of Membership Dues (and a list of additional requirements, when necessary).
- Payment should be settled to become a full-fledged SEIPI Member. Upon payment, SEIPI will send the Membership Kit and SEIPI Membership Certificate.
- All companies accepted for SEIPI Membership are expected to uphold the integrity of the organization and to comply with the rules and regulations of SEIPI. Non-compliance with any of the rules and regulations may be grounds for suspension of membership.
- For Unpaid Dues, a written demand from SEIPI shall be sent to members who have not paid their dues 90 days from receipt of the Official Invoice. Members who are still unable to pay their dues shall be subject to termination.
- Unbecoming of being a SEIPI Member.
On Membership Dues, there are allotted dues for each classification of membership.
- REGULAR MEMBERSHIP DUES, An initial joining fee of PhP 20,000 is required. Annual Regular Membership Dues are based on the number of employees, either permanent or contractual basis.
- Less than 250 people = PhP 30,000 per year
- 250 to 499 people = PhP 60,000 per year
- 500 to 999 people = PhP 90,000 per year
- 1,000 to 1,999 people = PhP 120,000 per year
- 2,000 and above = PhP 150,000 per year
ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP DUES, An initial joining fee of PhP 20,000 is required. Annual Associate Membership Dues are based on Gross Revenues.
- Less than PhP 50 Million = PhP 30,000 per year
- PhP 50 Million to PhP 100 Million = PhP 60,000 per year
- Above PhP 100 Million = PhP 90,000 per year
AFFILIATE MEMBERSHIP DUES, An initial joining fee of PhP 5,000 is required. An Affiliate Membership Fee is set at PhP 15,000. For educational institutions, Membership Dues are waived.
On Payment Procedures:
- Checks should be made payable to SEIPI located at Unit 902 Tower 2, RCBC Plaza, corners of Ayala and Sen Gil Puyat Avenues, Makati City, 1200. Fax validated deposit slip tp (+632) 844-9037 with your company name and purpose of payment.
- Mode of Payment: Payable Annually (billing for single annual payment sent every January); Semi-annual or Quarterly payments (special arrangements for payment of dues need prior approval of SEIPI)