SEIPI, it’s where the leaders of the high-technology industry and other sectors involved in electronics business come together for one vision and purpose.
By joining SEIPI, the members are entitled to the following benefits, resulting from both private and public improvements.
SEIPI continues its advocacy work with various offices and bureaus of the different departments of the government to ensure that industry concerns are brought to the knowledge of pertinent agencies and corresponding actions are made that will benefit its general membership in particular, and the industry in general.
- SEIPI have eight (8) Networking Committees (NWCs) who promotes and continuously conducts new programs and learning activities for the interest and benefits of SEIPI members, which covers functional areas that are vital to the success of the industry.
SEIPI create different Technical Working Groups (TWGs) especially on Power and Labor, which continuously works and addresses issues for the industry workforce and member-companies.
- It acts as the platform for benchmarking and exchanging of ideas among mid-level managers of various member-companies.
- There are monthly NWC Meetings and active e-groups which can freely exchange information and advice on best-known practices in their individual companies.
- SEIPI provides learning center for NWCs use and assigned coordinators to definitely implement its activities and sessions.
- Learning opportunities extends to the level of CEOs, General Managers and Presidents of member firms thru GMMs in Baguio and Cebu, one of its regular components. In addition is the celebration of the Philippine Industry Week, having local and international speakers presenting the newest industry trends and practices.
- SEIPI have several research studies and publications like SEIPI Digest, SEIPI Directory and Calendar distributed for the interests of its members.
- A well-maintained industry website, presenting upcoming events, news highlights and industry trends and statistics, as well as other significant information about the organization and the industry.
Members will be a part of an association with an extensive network of semiconductor and electronics technology leaders and professional, having the right connections at SEIPI is simply a reality.
Discounts on Conventions
- Save at least 10% on registration fees for every Annual Convention and Exhibits where latest information, innovative products and solutions are at hand.
Be updated on news broadcasts related to the Semiconductor and Electronics Industry based from local leading newspapers and international news updates; including SEIPI’s activities, events and initiatives thru this regular E-Newsletter. Members also receive relevant information and other interesting topics.
Linkage: Annual Convention and Trade Exhibit
Be a part of the Annual Convention and Exhibits! Experience ground-breaking news and updates on the latest trend and technologies. The convention attracts distinguished local and foreign speakers as well as exhibitors to discuss and show new products and share valuable information. Membership will receive significant savings on registration fees.
General Membership Meetings (GMM)
Gain cutting edge information and broaden your knowledge base as you mingle with SEIPI members from Top 200 corporations through these regular meetings. SEIPI conducts four (4) GMMs scheduled every January, April, June and October.
Unlimited Access to SEIPI Website
Members and visitors can search information about the semiconductor and electronics industry. SEIPI provides access to the Members Directory, Press Release, New and Events updates, and other information about the industry and the Philippines.
Recognition and Awards
At SEIPI, the Partnership of the Industry Awards (PIA) gives plaques of appreciation to recognize persons or institutions that have supported and provided significant contribution to the development and growth of the semiconductor and electronics industry in the Philippines. Furthermore, SEIPI recognize new BODs, NWC Officers and other important Guests in the industry who will contribute to specific networking committees.
Sports Fellowships and Socials
Join various social gatherings and sports activities scheduled throughout the year such as badminton, bowling, billiards, darts, golf tournaments and other recreational activities to foster camaraderie and closer relations among the members, providing them the opportunities to established strong business contacts.