SEIPI BROADWAY MUSICALS
Dear Valued SEIPI Members,
CALLING ALL MUSICAL TALENTS! Are you ready to show the world what you’ve got?
The registration for SEIPI’s Broadway Musicals is now open! Deadline of online video submissions is on November 22 (Friday), 5:00PM.
Finalists will get a chance to perform live during SEIPI’s Q1 General Membership Meeting and Partner of the Industry Awards Night on January 31, 2020 at Okada Manila.
- This competition is open to all regular employees of SEIPI member companies.
- The performing group should have a minimum of five and a maximum of 10 members.
- No individual member may join any other group.
- Must submit an application to SEIPI endorsed by the company’s HR Manager.
- Open Auditions (Online)
- The group may choose to perform ANY Broadway number. (Strictly no vulgar or sexually suggestive lyrics.)
- Audition time is limited to 4 minutes.
- 70% – Voice Quality
- 15% – Stage Presence
- 15% – Choreography
- Audition videos must be shot in landscape mode with a resolution of at least 720p and submitted raw. (Strictly no cutting, audio enhancement, or any form of editing.)
- Videos must be submitted via Google Drive by November 22, 2019, 5:00PM.
- Live callbacks will be announced as the judges or SEIPI Management sees fit.
- Finalists will be notified by December 2, 2019.
- Live Performance
- The finalists must email their minus 1 tracks by January 28, 2019, 5:30PM. Failure to submit on time will incur point deductions in the group’s overall score.
- The finalists are scheduled to rehearse their number at 8:00AM on January 31, 2019.
- Criteria (51% – Judges Votes / 49% – Audience Votes)
- 45% – Voice Quality
- 20% – Stage Presence
- 15% – Choreography
- 10% – Creativity
- 10% – Audience Impact
- The group may choose to perform ANY Broadway song number. (Strictly no vulgar or sexually suggestive lyrics.)
- Performance time is limited to 5 minutes.
- There will be a 10 minute voting window for the audience after all finalists have performed.
- Winners may be called upon to perform in future SEIPI functions.
For inquiries, you may contact Diana Benavidez (email@example.com | 02 236 5555 local 619).